Mixed Gender Adult Therapy Group
- Do you struggle in your interpersonal relationships? Are you looking for deeper relationships?
- Is anxiety stopping you from having the life that you want?
- Are you looking to improve your communications skills?
- Do you have difficulty getting along in the workplace?
- Do you have trouble saying no?
This is a dynamic, interactive group that focuses on interpersonal growth. The ability to speak clearly and directly with others leads to enhanced self-esteem. Group can act as a support network and sounding board and regularly talking and listening to others helps to put your own problems in perspective.
Group meets: Thursday from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
This group is currently conducted via Telehealth.
Learn more about Group Therapy.