- Do you clam up in social settings?
- Do your friends take you for granted?
- Do you feel like your relationships are missing something? Do you wish for more intimacy?
- Are you consistently annoyed with your co-workers?
- Are your relationships at work keeping you from getting ahead?
- Do you have trouble saying no?
This is a brand new dynamic, interactive group that focuses on interpersonal growth and improving your relationships. We learn most of our social skills beginning with our family of origin – functional or otherwise, the skill we learn as a child may no longer serve us as adults. If you have difficulty stating your wishes, desires and needs in many of your relationships, group may be the perfect vehicle to learn and try new skills. Group can act as a support network and sounding board and regularly talking and listening to others helps to put your own problems in perspective.
Interviews being conducted now! If you think you might be interested in learning more about this group, please contact me or call me at 9178730506 to schedule a consultation. I generally meet with you as a potential group member 2-3 times to determine if group is right for you.
Group will meet: Monday from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM, Beginning Late Fall
125 East 23rd Street, Suite 300, #3
New York, NY 10010
Learn more about Group Therapy.